PASTCF’s work depends almost exclusively on members’ annual dues and we encourage members, whenever possible, to renew at the Contributing or Sustaining member level.
However, additional financial support and donations are also crucial to enable PASTCF to expand its efforts and programs. A variety of donation opportunities are available and each is vitally important.
- PASTCF General Mission: Unrestricted extra mile giving in support of the work and programs of the Association.
- Local Outreach: Giving that enables PASTCF leadership to participate in local workshops, seminars, or outreach efforts.
- Science-Related Groups: Giving that allows PASTCF to maintain an active presence at the annual meeting of the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) and other science-related organizations.
- PASTCF Endowment: Giving toward building an endowment fund providing long-term support for PASTCF’s mission.
- THINK BIG. Are the projects or programs that you think could make a difference in your area. Share your ideas with the PASTCF Board to explore what might be done.
- Do you know potential major donors whose large gifts could significantly increase the endowment or underwrite new efforts and programs?
PASTCF is recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) charitable organization and donations to PASTCF are tax deductible. Contact the Secretary/Treasurer, Sara Joan Miles, for information about donations or click HERE for more about PASTCF’s vision.
When you make online donations you will be linked to the Vanco financial service and asked to create a username and password. This guarantees the security of your transaction. To donate now, click HERE.
If you prefer donating by check, make it payable to PASTCF and send to PASTCF, c/o Sara Joan Miles, 303 57th Street, Unit #303, Kenosha, WI 53140.